College Planning Workshop
November 2, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
There will be a valuable free College Planning Workshop that will focus on Freshmen, Sophomores & Juniors at the Jeremy Ranch Golf & Country Club. Join us for a 1-hour workshop to learn how to prepare for your student’s college future. We will cover the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible for. If a family is not eligible for aid we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to keep your retirement nest egg while helping your college student.
- How to start planning now for the upcoming cost of college.
- The 5 biggest mistakes parents make that cause them to overpay for college.
- What dates are important when applying for aid.
- Learn what assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Dept. of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution.
Reservations are required as seats fill up quickly and are limited to the size of the room Please note: A new resource for helping your child find the right-fit career path will also be discussed.